Friday, June 26, 2015

Administrative Assistant / Union Organizer cover ...

Here you will find a letter sample for an administrative assistant. The location is for a job in a union.

Administrative Assistant / Union Organizer Letter Example

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Dear Hiring Committee,

I reply to your comment on Craigslist for an administrative assistant. I think my experience in the nonprofit world, and my passion for the goals of the trade unions me an ideal candidate for the job they do.

Here's a summary of my skills:

--Communications
--non-profit experience
Competition --computer
--Organizing Procedures Office
--Training And monitoring experience
--Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Maintenance --Database

I am a long-time activist and grew up in a family that is in favor of the union. My uncle was breathtaking. My uncle remembers meetings at his house with Emma Goldman. This family story made me very excited about the long fierce struggle for the rights of workers.

They indicate that the ideal candidate to take on multiple roles within the Union in a position. Since 20XX, I volunteered in a variety of capacities XYZ profit. I began as a writer / editor for the newsletter, assisted in the production of various events, and have been active in volunteer recruitment and management of a website. I think these experiences and skills would translate well into its administrative staff.

Last summer, I have a seminar at the Circle of Ten, Inc. - an intensive workshop that explored the process of cooperation, community development and fundraising.

I understand now, more than ever, as the trade unions are essential to ensure a voice for employees. I am thrilled to be part of the tradition that protects the rights of workers.

Thanks for your time. I look to hear from you in order to consider an appointment as I can to arrange to speak to contribute your organization.

With best regards,

Your Signature

Enter your name

More Letter Samples: Sample Cover Letter
Newsletter Help: Writing Effective Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment